Sunday 2 June 2013

The Big bang!

So this is the start. I have been thinking for a while about starting about a blog and so here it is.

Over the years, I have been consumed with my appearance and how others view me thinking I need to be thinner to be more beautiful. It is probably one of those things where you get older and you get to the point where you just don't care what people think about you. All you want is to be happy with yourself, so that is now my mission in life.

I am happy and proud being a plus sized woman and feel that there is no shame, no need to cover up or wearing hideous clothes so no one notices me, I am too big to not be noticed! I am to loose a little bit of weight to be healthy but in no way do I want to drop below a UK dress size 16.

This blog will be just a documentation of my journey to improve my style and to find lots of lovely clothes and accessories to make me feel pretty!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment